If you are looking for a Dentist in the Saddleback Valley, we welcome you and your Family to our practice!
The mission of our practice is to create a relaxed, safe and comfortable environment where patients are treated like family… or better! We will do what is right; always do our best; and treat others as we wish to be treated.
We take pride in getting to know our patients as individuals and treating them according to their individual needs. We believe that knowing the patient as a whole person is the cornerstone of any successful diagnosis and treatment.
- Seat patients within five minutes of their scheduled appointment.
- Provide excellent and convenient care in a tidy office with the highest of infection control standards.
- To educate patients regarding their dental needs so they are able to make informed choices regarding their dental care.
- To fill our practice with satisfied patients who entrust us with the care of their family and friends.
Our team of dental professionals is here to guide you in achieving the smile you deserve!
Come see us – together we will create a plan to help you
maintain the health of your teeth and gums for a lifetime.
Our Office Policies
- Appointment times are reserved just for you. If you must cancel or change them please let us know as soon as possible so we may re-appoint you at a more convenient time. The courtesy of this advance notice allows us to offer your appointment time to another patient in need of our services, and needless waste of supplies and staff. Patients who repeatedly fail or give last minute notice canceling their appointments put themselves in danger of being charged for missed appointment time, or having to pre-pay for appointments or being unable to make future appointments.
All of our fees have been accepted by Delta Dental (considered to be the standard for dental insurance companies) as usual and customary.
We file dental insurance claims as a courtesy for our patients. Dental insurance is meant to be an aid in receiving dental care, not the reason for it. Please remember that there are many dental plans out there and each one is different! We are not responsible for how each insurance company handles its claims. We can only assist you in estimating your portion of the cost of treatment. We at no time guarantee what your insurance will pay on a particular claim. We also cannot be responsible for any errors in the filing of your insurance.
Please bring all dental insurance information to your first visit and any time your insurance changes. If we have received all of your insurance information on the day of the appointment, we will be happy to file your claim for you.
A few reminders:
– No insurance pays 100% of all procedures.
– Benefits are estimated but not determined by our office.
– Deductibles and co-payments must be paid by the patient when treatment is initiated.
Balances remaining after insurance has processed is due within 30 days of processing.
– It is important to keep us informed of any changes to your insurance or employers.
– We accept many dental insurance programs including, but not limited to:
- Blue Cross/Anthem
- Delta Dental
- And many others – please call our office or your insurance company to verify that we are a provider for your plan.
We are NOT a provider for any HMO (pre-paid) dental plans.
We accept cash, checks and credit cards. With prior written agreement, payment plans
can be arranged.
Payment plans for Orthodontic Services are arranged prior to start of treatment and can be spread out over the course of the Orthodontic treatment. All orthodontic-related balances must be paid in full by the completion of the treatment.